Mudsplat is a game developed for blind and visually impaired children between 6 and 12 years of age. It is part of a series of games developed within the TiM project. In this European project blind and visually impaired children in Sweden, France and the UK helped to develop games which would be just as enjoyable for them as the visual computer games are for other children. We hope you will enjoy them too!
The TiM Project (IST-2000-25298) is a Research Project funded by the European Commission, on the Programme IST 2000 (FP5, IST, Systems and Services for the Citizen/Persons with special needs).
The following organizations were involved in the making of Mudsplat:
- Inserm U483/Inova, at University Pierre et Marie Curie, France
- Daydreaming Fingers Association, France
- Computer Science Laboratory of Le Havre, at University of Le Havre, France
- BrailleNet Association, France
- Stockholm International Toys Research Centre, at Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Sunderland University, United Kingdom
- The Swedish Institute for Special Needs Education, Sweden
- Virtua ltd, United Kingdom